Premier Program with Palmer Advantage Club Network Benefits and Terms & Conditions
The Premier Program with Palmer Advantage Club Network benefits (the “Premier Program”) combines certain “Home Club” (as defined herein) benefits with certain network and/or reciprocal benefits at other clubs, golf courses and other venues participating in the Palmer Advantage Club Network Program (the “PA Program”) administered by Palmer Advantage, LLC (“PA”). The Premier Program and the PA Program are collectively referred to herein as the “Program”.
The Program includes reciprocal benefit upgrade benefits providing participating members in good standing at their participating Home Clubs with various recreational benefits, including, but not limited to, access benefits to certain participating private golf and country clubs and public golf courses. The benefits administered by PA are subdivided into different categories of participation (“benefit levels”). Program benefits and eligibility requirements vary depending on the benefit level at which a member elects to participate. The benefits, requirements, and other terms and conditions for the Premier benefit levels and the Palmer Advantage benefit level are set forth herein. By using the Program benefits for any benefit level, participants hereby agree to these terms and conditions as they may be amended from time to time.
Members of participating private clubs invited by PA are eligible to participate in the Program and various benefit levels by paying required upgrade fees and/or upgrade dues as may be charged by PA from time to time, in the sole determination and discretion of PA. Such fees may be in the form of additional monthly upgrade dues, one-time participation fees, or both. PA reserves the right to waive any applicable upgrade fees, in its sole and absolute discretion, and to limit the number of times that Members may upgrade and/or downgrade within the various benefits levels with Members currently only being permitted to change benefit levels (whether such change is an upgrade or a downgrade) once every twelve (12) months.
Members participating in the Program may terminate their Program benefits at any time by providing advance written notice to their Home Club, with such termination to be effective the last day of the calendar month in which the termination notice is received. Accordingly, the Member will be billed for Program benefits through the end of the calendar month in which the termination notice is received.
Premier Plus and Premier Benefit Levels
|Only available to Full Golf Members
||Available to all Members
|Inquire with your Home Club for pricing details
||Inquire with your Home Club for pricing details
50% off a la carte dining at the member’s Home Club
(includes food only)
|50% off a la carte dining at the member’s Home Club
(includes food only)
Cart fee only golf at Premier Golf Courses;
no radius mileage restrictions; space available basis
Cart fee only golf at Premier Golf Courses;
no radius mileage restrictions; space available basis
Palmer Advantage benefits
||Palmer Advantage benefits
Palmer Advantage Benefits
Premier Plus benefits available only to Full Golf Members of Participating Premier Private Club
In addition to the Palmer Advantage benefits set forth below herein which are included in the Premier Plus benefit level, any participating golf member of a Home Club that offers Premier Plus benefits may enjoy, while participating in the Premier Plus benefit level, up to two (2) single rounds of golf per membership (such rounds can be utilized by the primary member, the primary member’s spouse or eligible accompanied dependents) in any combination in any thirty (30) day period at certain participating private golf courses (each a “Participating Premier Private Golf Course”) (regardless of the number of holes or courses available at each Participating Premier Private Golf Course) with complimentary green fees, but subject to applicable cart fees, on a space available basis from Monday through Sunday (availability on Mondays are limited as some Participating Premier Private Golf Courses may be closed or unavailable) and after 2:00 p.m. local time on Saturdays and Sundays. No radius restrictions shall apply; however, no more than two (2) complimentary single tee times may be utilized at any one Participating Premier Private Golf Course (or Participating Private Golf Course as hereinafter defined) in any 30-day period. Accompanied guests of members with Premier Plus benefits using complimentary golf rounds at Participating Premier Private Golf Courses may enjoy the member guest rate of the participating golf course, and applicable cart fees shall apply.
Members with Premier Plus benefits may also enjoy up to two (2) single rounds of golf per membership (such rounds can be utilized by the primary member, the primary member’s spouse or eligible accompanied dependents) in any thirty (30) day period at certain participating daily fee golf courses (each a “Participating Premier Daily Fee Golf Course”) (regardless of the number of holes or courses available at each Participating Premier Daily Fee Golf Course) with complimentary greens fees, subject to applicable cart fees, on a space available basis , Monday through Friday and after 2:00 p.m. local time on Saturdays and Sundays. No complimentary rounds of golf referenced herein, either at Participating Premier Private Golf Courses or Participating Premier Daily Fee Golf Courses (collectively, the “Premier Golf Courses”) may be used on holidays, during certain special events or at any other restricted times set for herein or otherwise determined by the Participating Premier Golf Courses. All Participating Premier Golf Courses reserve the right to impose additional restrictions on the number of and availability of tee times during peak or high usage seasons or as otherwise determined by any participating club, in its sole and absolute discretion. Up to three (3) accompanied guests of members with Premier benefits may enjoy a preferred guest fee rate, subject to applicable cart fees, as determined by the respective Participating Premier Golf Course.
Members must make their own home club tee time reservations by contacting their club directly. All other tee time reservations must be made by calling the Concierge. Members may book tee times generally between fourteen (14) days and thirty (30) days in advance at all Participating Premier Golf Courses, unless otherwise stated herein or determined by any particular participating golf course from time to time.
Premier benefits available to all Members (both Golf and Non-Golf categories) of Participating Premier Private Clubs
In addition to the Palmer Advantage benefits set forth below herein which are included in the Premier benefit level, any participating member of a Home Club that offers Premier benefits may enjoy, while participating in the Premier benefit level, a fifty percent (50%) discount off certain dine-in a la carte food purchases (as defined by the participating club) at the member’s Home Club, with such discount to be applied towards food purchased for the primary member, the primary member’s spouse or eligible dependents. subject to certain restrictions and exclusions including, but not limited to, club holiday or special events, private events, beverages, guest charges and purchases, applicable service charges or the equivalent thereof (with such service charge or equivalent thereof to be calculated on the full ticket amount before any discount is applied), and/or applicable taxes. Additionally, the fifty percent (50%) discount may not be combined with other offers, discounts or promotions. Each participating club reserves the right to impose additional restrictions and exclusions from time to time in its sole and absolute discretion.
Members must make their own home club dining (and tee time) reservations by contacting their club directly. Advanced dining reservations are required and are subject to availability.
Members may book tee times generally between fourteen (14) days and thirty (30) days in advance at all Participating Private Clubs and Participating Daily Fee Clubs, unless otherwisestated herein or determined by any particular Participating Club from time to time.
Members participating in the Palmer Advantage benefit level may enjoy up to two (2) single rounds of golf per membership every thirty (30) days at certain participating private golf and/or country clubs (each a “Participating Private Club”) (regardless of the number of holes or courses available at each Participating Private Club) with complimentary greens fees but subject to applicable cart fees, on a space available basis from Monday through Sunday; provided, however, tee times shall not be available before 2:00 PM local time on Saturdays and Sundays (availability on Mondays are limited as some Participating Private Clubs may be closed or unavailable). Such complimentary rounds of golf may not be used on holidays, during special events or at any other restricted times set forth above herein, and no more than two (2) complimentary tee times may be utilized at any one Participating Private Club in any 30-day period. PA reserves the right to impose additional restrictions on the availability of tee times at certain Participating Private Clubs during peak or high usage seasons, in its sole and absolute discretion. Members may play such rounds only at Participating Private Clubs located outside a seventy-five (75) mile radius from the member’s residence(s), business(es) and Home Club addresses. Members may also enjoy up to two (2) rounds of golf per membership every thirty (30) days at certain participating public clubs (each a “Participating Daily Fee Club”) with complimentary greens fees, subject to applicable cart fees, , Monday through Friday and after 2:00 PM local time on Saturdays and Sundays. Such complimentary rounds at Participating Daily Fee Clubs may not be used on holidays or at any other restricted time set forth above herein. PA reserves the right to impose additional restrictions on the availability of tee times at certain clubs during peak or high usage seasons, in its sole and absolute discretion.
The two (2) complimentary rounds of golf per thirty (30) days may be used by the member, the member’s spouse, or eligible accompanied dependents, in any combination. Up to three (3) accompanied guests of members may enjoy a preferred guest fee rate, subject to applicable cart fees, as determined by the Participating Private Club(s) or the Participating Daily Fee Clubs (collectively, the “Participating Clubs”). All access is on a space available basis, as determined by the Participating Club. The number of available tee times may be subject to any restrictions, as determined by PA from time to time in its sole and absolute discretion.
Palmer Advantage Affiliate Clubs
Members may enjoy certain access benefits, on a space available basis, at certain additional private golf and/or country clubs (“Affiliate Private Clubs”), subject to applicable greens fees and cart fees. Green fees and/or cart fees may be at reduced or set rates as determined by the particular Affiliate Private Club. Members may play such rounds generally only at Affiliate Private Clubs located outside a minimum of a seventy-five (75) mile radius from the Member’s residence(s), business(es) and Home Club addresses; however, some Affiliate Private Clubs may impose a greater radius restriction, as determined by each Affiliate Private Club in its sole and absolute discretion. Members may also enjoy reduced fees at certain participating public clubs (“Affiliate Daily Fee Clubs”), on a space available basis, subject to applicable cart fees.
Members may book tee times generally between fourteen (14) days and thirty (30) days in advance at Affiliate Private Clubs and Affiliate Daily Fee Clubs, with some variation as determined by each respective affiliate club in its sole and absolute discretion. Morning tee times on Saturdays and Sundays and access on holidays shall be at the sole discretion of each respective affiliate club.
Members must cancel their confirmed tee time at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the tee time, otherwise the member shall be responsible for payment of an applicable no-show fee that shall be equal to the rack rate for the confirmed tee time. The no-show fee will be billed to the Member’s home club account or credit card on file. The same policy shall apply to short shows. For example, if a member reserves a tee time for four (4) players but only two (2) players show up, this is considered a short show. If this occurs, the member who requested the tee time will be charged a short show fee equal to the number of players not present, times the applicable rack rate for each such non-present confirmed player. If the 24-hour cancellation window falls on a weekend or holiday when the reservation center is closed, the Member must contact the club or course directly to cancel the tee time.
A listing of all participating clubs and affiliate clubs for all benefit levels is available at www.palmeradvantage.com or by contacting the Concierge (as that term is defined below herein).
International Affiliate Clubs
Members may enjoy certain benefits at participating international affiliate clubs, either on a complimentary and/or discounted basis, as provided herein, depending on whether the respective club is a “Participating International Club with Complimentary Golf” or a “Participating International Club”, respectively.
Members may enjoy up to two (2) rounds of golf, per participating club, per thirty (30) days (regardless of the number of holes or courses available at each participating club and/or golf course), with complimentary greens fees but subject to applicable cart fees, at certain Participating International Clubs with Complimentary Golf, on a space available basis; provided however, tee times are not available before 12:00 PM local time on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. Members may only play such rounds at Participating International Clubs with Complimentary Golf when traveling outside their country of residence and located outside a seventy-five (75) mile radius from the member’s residence(s), business(es) and Home Club addresses. Members shall be limited to a total of five (5) rounds of complimentary greens fees per membership in any one country in any consecutive twelve (12) month period but may otherwise and thereafter enjoy a 50% discount off the green fees at such participating clubs.
Members may book tee times up to thirty (30) days in advance, and the two complimentary rounds of golf per thirty (30) days may be used by a member, the member’s spouse, or eligible accompanied dependents in any combination. Up to three (3) accompanied guests of members may enjoy a preferred guest fee rate as determined by the Participating International Club.
Members may enjoy a 50% discount off green fees at Participating International Clubs not offering the complimentary golf benefits referenced herein.
Members may enjoy access to the social, dining, athletic and/or tennis facilities, as applicable, of Participating Private Clubs (including both Participating Private Clubs and Affiliate Private Clubs) located outside of a minimum seventy-five (75) mile radius (or greater radius imposed by certain participating clubs) from their residence(s), business(es) or Home Club addresses, in accordance with the standard guest policies determined by such respective clubs from time to time. Guest policies may limit tennis and athletic access to certain days or times, which are subject to change from time to time in the discretion of each participating club. Participating Private Clubs may, in their sole discretion, from time to time also offer special discounts on outings, monthly instructional clinics, or pro shop merchandise discounts. Members may be offered specially priced resort packages from time to time, depending on availability of participating resorts and subject to any limitations, exclusions and restrictions that may apply. Members will receive complimentary green fees with every two consecutive night stays at participating preferred golf club resorts. Benefits include preferred room rates, room upgrade, subject to availability, and priority check-in and late check out.
Participating clubs may also include private clubs which do not offer golf benefits, such as yacht clubs, dining clubs, athletic clubs and business clubs. Members may enjoy access to these benefits at fees determined by each respective participating club for the services provided, on a space available basis.
Travel Program Benefits
Members receive automatic participation in the Palmer Advantage Travel Program, which permits members to book a variety of airline, car rentals, hotel, cruise, cruise packages and condominium resort rentals through the Concierge. The terms and conditions of participation in the Palmer Advantage Travel Program are attached as Appendix A to these Terms and Conditions, are applicable to all participation in the Palmer Advantage Travel Program by any member, and are subject to change from time to time.
Reservations and General Terms
Members may enjoy access to special travel offers, discount rates, and automatic room upgrades at selected hotels and resorts, subject to availability. Members may purchase sporting, entertainment and show tickets online and/or through the Concierge, on a space available basis. Eligible Members may also receive Kingdom Magazine, delivered to the member’s home on an annual basis, which will include limited content specific to participating clubs. Some or all of the foregoing items and services may be provided by various third-party vendors, who have agreed to allow members to have preferred access or receive special offers. PA is not responsible for the services or benefits provided by any third-party vendor, and any issues with any third-party vendor must be addressed directly with the providing vendor. PA will provide information necessary to contact such vendor, upon request.
All reservations for usage of Palmer Advantage benefits must be made by contacting the Palmer Advantage Concierge (“Concierge”), which is available to members. The Concierge may be contacted by phone, both domestically and internationally, at numbers provided to members from time to time. Members may not contact participating clubs directly to make reservations.
Eligible Members may also receive a Palmer Advantage benefits card. Such member cards will contain the Concierge phone number and may be requested to be shown at participating clubs in order to obtain access or services.
Palmer Advantage benefits may be modified, withdrawn and/or changed from time to time. Participating clubs are subject to change without notice, and may be added or removed from time to time. There is no guarantee that a specified number of clubs, or that specific clubs (including the member’s Home Club) will always participate in the Program. PA reserves the right to create additional privileges, rights, benefits and programs to be made available only to certain benefit levels, from time to time, in its discretion.
PA reserves the right to restrict participation in Palmer Advantage benefits to only those members of the Home Club who pay a required minimum “base dues” for their Home Club membership or to only those members who hold a certain minimum type or category of membership in their Home Club. For purposes of this Agreement, a “Home Club” is the private club at which a member’s base membership is located. Members do not hold “memberships” in PA or in the Program. A person or entity may not simultaneously participate at multiple benefit levels. A person or entity cannot participate in the Program, at any benefit level, more than once, regardless of the number of Home Club memberships such person or entity may own, and/or regardless of the number of different Home Clubs to which a person or entity may belong. In this context, a “person” includes any spouse or other person entitled to usage of a Home Club membership titled in the name of another person.
PA retains the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether a member is maintaining a “residence” at a particular location or locations. PA may in its discretion restrict the use of program benefits by members in certain areas where it deems a “residence” to be maintained, including but not limited to areas where the member owns or maintains vacation properties, second homes, rental properties or other properties that can or may be used as dwellings. PA’s determination as to whether a Member is maintaining a “residence” in a location or locations will be final.
Each member agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the participating club the member is visiting. Each participating club reserves the right to refuse access to any person that it deems to have violated or be in violation of any of its rules and regulations or other codes of conduct. Palmer Advantage benefits are nontransferable, and may not be offered, assigned or in any way transferred to any other person or entity.
PA makes no guarantees or representations regarding the availability of tee times. All tee times are provided on a space available basis only, first come, first serve. Except as otherwise noted herein, all members are responsible for payment of charges incurred through usage of their Palmer Advantage benefits, including any applicable sales taxes or other surcharges which may apply. Palmer Advantage benefits, including complimentary and/or reduced greens fees, are not available as part of a Group Booking. PA may determine in its discretion whether a request constitutes a “Group Booking”, but at a minimum a “Group Booking” is defined as any single booking which requires two (2) or more consecutive tee times at any one participating club on the same date.
In order to allow third parties to administer and provide Program benefits described herein, PA must provide those third parties with certain information regarding members. By participating in the Program, each member hereby consents and expressly provides PA with permission to supply to third party vendors all information which each member has previously provided to his/her respective Home Club. No third party will be permitted to use such information for the purpose of solicitation, unless expressly authorized to do so by individual members. PA will supply only information which the member has already provided to the Home Club, and which is needed to facilitate Program benefits (as determined by PA in its reasonable discretion).
In the event of any claim, dispute or cause of action of any kind arising under or in any way relating to these terms and conditions, or to the participation of any member in any Program benefit level, the amount of damages suffered by any participating member shall be limited to an amount equal to the amount of upgrade dues paid by that member, if any, as consideration for participating in their respective benefit level during the twelve (12) months immediately preceding the events giving rise to the cause, claim or dispute. Members agree that damages suffered by any individual participating member under these terms and conditions would be difficult to ascertain with any certainty and further agree that the above statement of liquidated damages represents a fair resolution of any claims, disputes or causes of action that a participating member may have now or in the future. All parties further agree and understand that PA is an independent entity, solely responsible for the administration of the Program, and no person or entity shall seek to hold any parent, subsidiary or affiliate of PA, Including but not limited to Century, responsible for any obligations or liabilities of PA related to the Program in any way.
Members in good standing may also be eligible to participate in the Palmer Advantage Travel Program (the “Travel Program”) at no cost. The Travel Program is administered and operated by International Cruise & Excursion, Inc., (“ICE”) also doing business as Our Vacation Center (the “Travel Program Administrator”). ICE is a third party vendor, not affiliated with Palmer Advantage LLC or any of its corporate affiliates, owners, members or subsidiaries in any way. Through a separate agreement with PA, ICE has agreed to permit members in good standing to participate in the Travel Program. The Travel Program is contained and described in these terms and conditions (which can be found at www.palmeradvantage.com), which govern participation in the Travel Program, as amended by the Travel Program Administrator from time to time and comprises the terms of a binding contract between Travel Program Administrator and each member participating in the Travel Program. Palmer Advantage is not a party to or a third party beneficiary of this contract between Travel Program Administrator and any participating Member.
Participation in the Travel Program includes the ability to redeem (“Credits”) according to the rules described within these Terms and Conditions. There is no charge for Members to receive Palmer Advantage Travel Program benefits. No Travel Program Membership benefits may be used for any commercial purpose, including rental or sale or barter.
Participating Members will initially be awarded Credits upon enrollment, and subsequently during each year of continued enrollment in Palmer Advantage, referred to herein as Automatic Credits. Members may also earn additional Credits when they use certain benefits as outlined herein and which are referred to as Participatory Credits. Credits awards may be redeemed as a form of partial payment for subsequent Travel Program transactions. To earn or redeem Credits, the Member must have an active Palmer Advantage account and be in good standing with the member’s Home Club.
Best Rate Guarantee
- Earning Automatic Credits. An initial Credit award of $1100 is made upon enrollment of Palmer Advantage and an annual award $600 is credited each year in the form of additional Credits, on the Member’s anniversary date of membership, as long as the member is in good standing with Palmer Advantage . Other restrictions may apply.
- Earning Participatory Credits. Members will earn a Credit award of $50 each time they play any golf course away from their Home Club so long as in each case they make their tee time reservation through the Concierge or online, and as long as the member is in good standing with Palmer Advantage. Members will earn a Credit award of $100 for each rental car reservation purchase or airfare reservation purchase so long as in each case they make the reservation purchase through the Concierge or online, and as long as the member is in good standing with Palmer Advantage. Other restrictions may apply.
- Redeeming Credits. Credits have no actual cash value, but may be used as a form of payment at time of checkout on the net amount of any given Travel Program transaction, whether purchased online or offline through the Concierge. Credits may not be used as a form of payment for any taxes, fees, travel insurance, shipping or handling charges. When redeeming Credits as of a form of payment through the Travel Program, there is a minimum use requirement of $25 Credits on any given transaction. Each offering specified the number of Credits that may be applied as a form of payment in the description of each product or service. You may redeem as many Credits as you have in your account up to the amount specified for any particular product or service. Credits may only be redeemed by the primary Member(s) listed on the Palmer Advantage account, upon verification of their membership information by the Concierge. Earnings and redemption options and schedules are available on-line at www.palmeradvantage.com or by calling the Concierge at 1-866-930-8770. Credits redemptions may not be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Cancellations. If the purchase of a Travel Program product or vacation is cancelled without penalty, the amount of any Credits redeemed to purchase that product or book that vacation will be refunded to your Palmer Advantage account. If cancellation of a vacation booked using Credits occurs within penalty, Credits will be the last funds applied against penalty. If any portion of Credits remains after penalty it will then be refunded directly into the Palmer Advantage account. If for any reason Credits is applied to a booking after booking has been made and a cancellation of the booking becomes necessary, Credits will be refunded to the Palmer Advantage account only after all applicable vacation provider and/or cruise line penalties have been paid by the Member. Upon cancellation or refund of the purchase of a Palmer Advantage product, Credits earned may be withdrawn at the Palmer Advantage’s sole discretion.
- Limitations, Variations, and Inactivity. The usage of Credits for redemption, including minimums and maximums, are subject to change at the discretion of Palmer Advantage, and without prior notice to you. Membership accounts with Credits balances of less than $10 with no online or offline activity for two years may be closed at the sole discretion of Palmer Advantage. PA reserves the right to cancel or withdraw all Credits in a Member’s Palmer Advantage account if the member does not remain in good standing with his/her Home Club for ninety (90) days or more. The amount of Automatic or Participatory Credits that may be earned or awarded is subject to change at any time, at the discretion of PA. In the event of such change, PA will provide advance written notice to all Members.
- Expiration and Termination. Unredeemed Credits expire at the end of a participating Member’s upgrade term or any renewal thereof. Your Palmer Advantage benefits may be suspended if you do not remain in good standing with your Home Club, and PA may impose a reasonable fee for reinstatement or reactivation. Credits may not be used to pay reinstatement or reactivation fees. Members who resign or otherwise terminate their Palmer Advantage benefits, and then reinstate such benefits at a later date, are no longer eligible to receive Credits or participate in the Credit program, unless expressly approved in writing by Palmer Advantage. Credits have no cash value and are not transferable. Automatic Credits expire twenty-four(24) months after they are awarded, but may be used for future travels as long as the travel is booked within twenty-four(24) months after being awarded and the travel is completed within thirty-six(36) months after being awarded Participatory Credits expire twelve (12) months after being awarded.
- Concierge. Please contact Palmer Advantage at 1-866-930-8770 if You believe there are any Credits amounts that have not been credited to your membership account or for any questions related to your available Credits balance.
Use of Travel Program Services
- If you find a lower rate on another U.S.-based website within 24 hours of booking with us, we will credit or refund to you the difference.
- You must contact us within 24 hours after your booking with us to make a claim under the Best Rate Guarantee. The lower rate must be available for booking at the time you contact us, as determined solely by our customer service representatives. All bookings must be made using a valid credit card with a United States or Canadian billing address.
- The lower rate must be for an identical booking, as defined in these Terms and Conditions, at our sole discretion. All booking details must exactly match the details of the product you booked with us for example, specific carrier or provider (including class of service), hotel (including room type), cruise line (including ship and cabin category), rental car company and vehicle class, applicable refund policy, dates and times of travel or service, routings (for example, same stopovers), and other booking details including cancellation policies.
- For any stand-alone product booking (for example, a hotel room or airline ticket), the comparison must be to the same product purchased stand-alone through the other website (i.e., not part of a hotel + air package booking). Except as otherwise noted below, the Best Price Guarantee only applies to the base cost, and not taxes, service fees and other charges, of stand-alone Flight, Hotel, Resort, Car, and Cruise bookings.
- If your qualifying flight is for a refundable ticket and you later refund the ticket, prior to completing all travel, any refund you receive will be less the qualifying difference already paid.
- For all Activities and Vacation Packages/Tours, including Flight + Hotel, Flight + Hotel + Car, Flight + Car, Hotel + Car, and Hotel + Activities packages, taxes, service fees and other charges are included in determining whether you have found a lower rate.
- For Cruises, the Best Rate Guarantee applies only to the cost of the cruise, including port charges. The cost of additional items in your cruise booking, such as air or land components or excursions, insurance, shipboard credits, free upgrades, transfers, pre- or post-cruise hotel stays, onboard amenities, gift cards/certificates, cash back and/or dollars off, or other add-ons or optional items are not subject to the Best Rate Guarantee, and shall not be considered in determining whether you have found a lower rate. To qualify for the Best Price Guarantee on a cruise booking, you must have either paid in full or paid a non-refundable deposit on the booking. If you have made a non-refundable deposit, then any credit under the Best Price Guarantee will be applied toward the outstanding balance due for your booked cruise.
- The Best Price Guarantee is not available for bookings on websites where the carrier, property, rental car company, itinerary or similar booking details are unknown until after the purchase.
- You must meet all requirements imposed on the lower rate (if any) including, without limitation, residency, regional and age-related requirements.
- The lower rate must be quoted and booked in U.S. dollars (without reference to currency converters).
- Lower rates do not include errors or mistakes.
- The Best Price Guarantee applies only to prices both advertised and available to the general public on an English-language website. For example, this does not include rates offered on other membership program websites, corporate discounts or rates, military rates, group, charter, rewards program, incentive, meeting, convention, consolidator or interline rates, rates obtained via auction or similar process, or rates available only by using a coupon or other promotion not offered to the general public. The lower rate may not come from a website where you call to get the rate, or from an e-mail that you received. The rate must be quoted, booked, and paid for in US dollars.
- All requests, including receipts, are subject to our verification. We will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower rate that cannot be independently confirmed by our staff. Nor will we verify any request that we believe, in our sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.
- Each member shall be limited to three (3) Best Price Guarantee claims per member per calendar month, regardless of the number of accounts used by the member. Any modifications, changes or cancellations made to an existing booking that has an associated Best Price Guarantee claim will result in voiding of the claim. Purchaser will be responsible for any applicable cancellation fees.
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Best Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you. The terms that are in effect at the time of your booking will determine your eligibility under the Best Price Guarantee. No change in the Best Price Guarantee will affect any reward that has already been issued to you. The failure by us to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Identification and Confirmations
- Members must maintain their Palmer Advantage benefits through the last date of their travel or accommodation.
- Travel Program Administrator will apply any reasonable restrictions on the Member as required by Travel Program Administrator’s affiliated resorts, cruise lines, tour operators, hotels, and other travel providers.
- Resort accommodations may be at a resort in active sales. Members are under no obligation to participate and/or attend any sales presentation or take a tour of the resort.
- Information provided to Members about cruises, resorts, experiential vacations, golf and hotels, is based on information obtained from the providers of such. Travel Program Administrator makes reasonable efforts to ensure that information provided by Travel Program Administrator is accurate and complete as of the date such information is published by Travel Program Administrator; however, Travel Program Administrator expressly disclaims any liability for inaccurate, incomplete, or misleading information.
- The total number of people occupying any vacation accommodations or participating in any tours confirmed by Travel Program Administrator must not exceed the maximum occupancy set forth in the Travel Program Administrator confirmation; otherwise, the travel provider may refuse access or levy an additional charge to Member and/or Member’s guests.
- Members are responsible for the payment of any applicable taxes, fees, and personal expenses including, but not limited to, food and beverage expenses, specialty items, tips, personal services, special facilities charges, telephone calls and internet connectivity, cruise lines resort/hotel, utility charges, security deposits, and other fees or charges levied by the travel service provider.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to pay all other fees directly to the resort, hotel, car rental agency, tour provider or cruise line. Disputes over fees charged by travel providers are between the Member and the provider. Member waives any and all claims against Travel Program Administrator in this regard.
- Members and Members’ guests must occupy and use any accommodations booked through the Concierge in a responsible, careful, and secure manner. Members are responsible for all acts and/or omissions, damage, theft or loss whether caused by Members or Members’ guests.
- Any complaints about any accommodation or services provided by a travel provider should be made at the earliest opportunity to a person in authority at the travel provider.
- Members and Members’ guests are responsible for ensuring that all travelers carry the proper documentation required for entry into or passage through any country or jurisdiction outside their country of citizenship or legal residence.
- Members and Members’ guests must have a valid visa, passport, or proof of citizenship, proof of legal residency status, and immunization evidence, if any, (as required by the countries being visited) in their possession at the time of travel. This applies to all travelers in Members’ group. Travel Program Administrator assumes no responsibility for identifying and/or advising travelers of immigration and customs requirements.
- Vacation Confirmations (“Confirmations”) are valid only if issued in writing by Travel Program Administrator. Member is responsible for verifying all details in the Confirmation, including verifying the correct legal name of all travelers on the Confirmation, and notifying Travel Program Administrator immediately if any information on the Confirmation is incorrect.
- Member is responsible for any ancillary charges incurred as a result of changes to any aspect of the Confirmation. Changes may be treated as a cancellation.
- If a confirmed accommodation becomes unavailable due to natural disaster, acts of God, civil unrest, or any other reason beyond Travel Program Administrator’s control, Member waives any and all claims against Travel Program Administrator.
- In the event that Member or a guest of Member violates these Terms and Conditions, Travel Program Administrator reserves the right to revoke any and all Confirmations, terminate or suspend the Membership of the relevant Member, cancel a Guest Certificate, or deny access to any of the products or services offered in connection with this Membership. Penalties, including forfeiture of deposited monies, may apply.
Additional Wine Terms & Conditions
- Travel Program Administrator reserves the right to cancel a confirmed vacation, cancel any purchased products, cancel a request, or otherwise deny Membership benefits of any Member whose payment is rejected by the Member’s bank or credit card company. A service fee and/or loss of Deposit will apply.
- Members must cancel Confirmations by calling the Concierge at 866-930-8770 or in writing at 7720 N Dobson Rd, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85260-1615. Cancellation will be effective on the date of receipt by Travel Program Administrator. Changes to a Confirmation may be considered a cancellation subject to re-booking and additional changes or cancellation fees may apply.
- All cancellations are subject to vendor cancellation policies and fees. In addition, there will be no refund of any deposits. Your Concierge will explain the deposit requirements and booking fees, if any, and the payment schedules, refund-ability, and cancellation policies upon booking a particular cruise, resort vacation, experiential vacation, tour, hotel, or car reservation.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to purchases of wine or wine products and services and in the event of any conflicts between this section and the any other section of these Terms and Conditions, shall take precedence and prevail with respect to the purchase of wine or wine products and services by Members.
Shopping Terms & Conditions
- Providers. The wine store (“Store”) is owned by Rowley Estates, LLC (“Rowley Estates”), a California Limited Liability Corporation. The Store is administered and operated by International Cruise & Vacation Excursion Gallery, Inc., also doing business as Our Vacation Center (the “Administrator”). The following Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the sale of all products from stores owned by Rowley Estates, including but not limited to wine, wine accessories, gifts, certificates and memberships (the “Products and Services”). These Terms and Conditions, which may be amended by the Administrator from time to time, comprise the terms of a binding contract between Rowley Estates and/or the Administrator, and any person or entity purchasing Products and Services in the Store (“Customers”). Use of the Store indicates acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set forth below.
- Age restrictions. Only individuals of legal drinking age in their country, state or province of residency may purchase wine products on the Site. Only individuals of legal age may sign for the delivery of wine products sold on the Site. Individuals below the legal drinking age may purchase non-alcoholic Products.
- Confidential Information. Customers are solely responsible for protecting their confidential information on the site, including User Names and Passwords, which prevent access by unauthorized Third Parties, including minors.
- Sale and delivery. The Site provides for the sale of wine Products and Services in the United States. The Administrator does not deliver wine or other alcoholic beverages outside the United States. Customers outside the United States may purchase wine on the Site provided delivery is to a residence in the United States. Within the United States, wine and other alcoholic beverages may only be delivered to Customers where such deliveries are legal. Sales are subject to all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations regarding the sale and delivery of wine and alcoholic beverages, including the payment of all applicable Federal, State and Local taxes. Customers who do not reside in areas where the delivery of wine is legal, or live outside the United States, or reside in areas where the Administrator at its sole discretion elects not to deliver wine, may purchase non-alcoholic Products.
- Warranty. Neither Rowley Estates nor the Administrator warrants any Product or Service sold on the Site, beyond warranties provided by the supplier or manufacturer. Refunds or replacements for defective Products and Services are subject to the return policy of the Site.
- Liability. Neither Rowley Estates nor the Administrator will be liable for any damages, real or perceived, stemming from the use of the Site, sites linked to the Site, or the Products and Services sold on the Site. Inclusion of any Product or Service on the Site does not constitute an Endorsement by Rowley Estates or the Administrator, even if such Product or Service is accompanied by a favorable review or description.
- Return Policy. Wine is not returnable. In the event a bottle of wine is damaged due to errors in packing or shipping, we reserve the right to either send a replacement bottle or issue a credit for discount towards future purchases equal to the value of the damaged wine.
- Best Price Guarantee. Our Best Price Guarantee is only applicable against prices charged by the winery on its web site at the time of purchase. Customers must provide verifiable proof of the lower price, which must be available to the general public. Prices for wine club members, certificate-holders, recipients of e-mails or other restricted sales will not be honored. If Customer finds that the winery is charging a lower price for the exact same product, including vintage, the Administrator will issue a credit for the difference in price, which may be used for future purchases of any wine from the store.
- Copyright and Trademarks. The Site, including but not limited to its content, design, user interface, are the copyright of Rowley Estates, LLC. Logos and Program names are trademarked and the sole property of Rowley Estates, LLC. Content may not be reproduced without the written permission of Rowley Estates or its Administrator. Certain Products and Services, including but not limited to wine, wine accessories and other products are subject to copyright and trademark protection by the respective supplier or vendor.
- Information or Complaints. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. You may also contact us by writing to Rowley Estates, Attn: Customer Service, 7720 N Dobson Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 at (855) 480-7671. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by post at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834 or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210 or Hearing Impaired at TDD (800) 326-2297 or TDD (916) 322-1700.
- Shipping. We strongly recommend sending all orders containing alcoholic items to a daytime or business address. Such items require an adult signature for delivery, and will not be dropped off by the carrier if no person 21 years or older is not available to sign for them. Please note that not all states allow delivery of alcohol. The list of states that allow wine delivery can change often, and not all winery products are eligible to be shipped to the same states. In general, however, the list of states that most wines can legally be shipped to includes the following: AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, HI, LA, MD, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NV, NY, OR, TN, VT, WA, WI, WY.
- Weekend Delivery. Weekend or holiday delivery of wine is currently not available. All UPS and FedEx delivery attempts will be made within Monday through Friday during normal business hours of 9AM to 5PM. While national couriers do not always provide weekend or holiday delivery options for all areas, if you would like to place an order for delivery during one of these times, please contact us before placing an your order and a customer service agent will first verify if the service level is available for your order. Please note Saturday Delivery will typically be an additional charge of $15 to $20 depending upon the finally delivery address. Gift Baskets, Accessories, and other Non-Wine Items Delivery of non-wine items is generally accomplished within 3 to 5 business days, though delivery times may be longer depending on distance, or during the holiday season. For certain items such as cheesecakes, the shipping options are limited to overnight or 2nd day. Cheesecake orders placed on Thursday after 11AM PST for overnight and 2nd day delivery will be shipped out the following Monday. To arrange for a Saturday delivery the Customer will need to call the Administrator’s customer service department and place your cheesecake order before 11AM PST. Not all addresses can be accommodated for Saturday deliveries. If the Customer is placing an order for a birthday or special event and need it to arrive by a certain date, please contact the Administrator and the Administrator will do its best to arrange it.
- Wine Travel Packages. Wine travel packages are covered as vacation packages within the Terms and Conditions above
The following Terms and Conditions apply to purchases of products and services from the merchandise store and in the event of any conflicts between this section and the any other section of these Terms and Conditions, shall take precedence and prevail with respect to the purchase of merchandise and services by Members.
- Sales Tax. We are required by law to collect and remit applicable sales tax to each state for all purchases, including shipping and handling charges. When applicable, sales tax will be automatically calculated during the online checkout process.
- Shipping and Handling (S/H). Items may only be shipped to a valid United States address only. Shipping and handling charges are automatically calculated on a per-item basis. You must enter the "Ship To Address" information for each order before shipping and handling can be calculated. Please note that we cannot ship to a PO or APO address. Please note that items ordered together may not necessarily ship together. When placing your order, please allow sufficient time for receipt of your order. Most items are shipped via standard ground service directly from our Distribution Center (stock items) within 2-3 business days. For other items that are shipped directly from the Manufacturer (drop ship items) please allow 1-8 weeks for delivery, depending on the item. Some items may take longer for delivery such as furniture and other seasonal items. You may also click Estimated Ship Date on the product detail pages for more delivery information.
- Prices and Expiration. Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain items that are offered as a set, the List Price may represent an “open-stock” price, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer's estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set. Where an item is offered for sale by one of our merchants, the List Price may be provided by the merchant. All prices are subject to change without notice. In the event of an erroneously published price, OVC reserves the right to cancel the order.
- Products. All items are manufactured by independent suppliers. OVC, its subsidiaries and divisions makes no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to such items, and shall not be liable for any loss, expense, accident, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of such items, or as a result of any defect in or failure of such items. Manufacturer's unforeseen product shortages or technical advances may necessitate the shipment of updated, or a different manufacturer's updated or similar product, each of which will be of equal or greater value than the product ordered, at no additional increase in cost. Model numbers are included on the Product Detail page and pertain to the item shown, not the substituted product. Model numbers may be unique to this site and may not match manufacturer's retail model numbers. OVC attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, OVC does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by OVC itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- Cancellations. Due to our rapid order processing system, we cannot cancel an order; however, we do offer a 90-day money back guarantee.
- Returns. We select only the finest quality items for your purchase. However, if you are dissatisfied with an item, please return it within 90 days of purchase. We will gladly exchange the item, credit your Travel Rewards account or credit your credit card for the merchandise returned. Returned items that were shipped in good condition and accommodation may result in re-stocking fees and non-refundable freight charges. Items purchased as a set may not be returned individually. To help us maintain our quality standards and understand the reason for the return, we ask that you complete the return section on the packing slip, detailing the reason for the return and include your RMA Number. The RMA number can be obtained by calling your concierge. All returns should be shipped via Parcel Post or UPS Ground. Include the packing slip and use the label provided. We will promptly process it upon receipt. If you have misplaced the packing slip, please include a note inside the box with the following information: name, address, order number and item ordered. Please allow several business days to process your credit. In the rare event that your order arrives damaged, note the damage on all copies of the delivery receipt before signing. Retain a copy, and contact your concierge immediately. All damages must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
- Best Value Guarantee. If You find a lower price on any of our Preferred Products on another U.S.-based website within 24 hours of purchase, the Travel Program Administrator will issue participatory credits for the difference in price, which may be used for future purchases of any Travel program or Lifestyle program benefit pursuant to the current terms and conditions. If You find a Better Value on any other Product, defined as a total value of all components of particular merchandise greater than your purchase price of the same Products on another U.S.-based website within 24 hours of purchase, the Travel Program Administrator will issue participatory credits for the difference in price, which may be used for future purchases pursuant to the current terms and conditions.
Other Conditions Applicable to Best Price or Best Value Guarantee For Merchandise:
Members must report the lower price or Better Value to us within 24 hours after purchase and provide verifiable proof of the lower price or Better Value, which must be available to the general public. Prices for discount buying clubs or other membership based sales, flash sales, auctions or similar process, recipients of e-mails or other restricted sales not available to the general public will not be honored. The lower price or Better Value must be available for purchase at the time you contact us, as determined solely by our customer service representatives. All qualifying purchases must be made using a valid credit card with a United States billing address. The comparison must be to the same product purchased stand-alone through the other website. The Best Price or Best Value Guarantee only applies to the base cost, and not taxes, service fees or other charges. Lower prices or Better Values do not include errors or mistakes, but must be available to the general public online. The Best Price or Best Value Guarantees apply only to prices or Better Values both advertised and available to the general public on an English-language website. All requests, including receipts, are subject to our verification. We will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price or Better Value that cannot be independently confirmed, nor will we verify any request that we believe, in our sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error or is made fraudulently or in bad faith. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Best Rate or Best Value Guarantees or to restrict their availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you.
- Members hereby permit their telephone conversations with the Concierge to be tape-recorded and/or monitored for training and quality control purposes.
- A $25 service fee will be charged for all returned checks and two or more instances of declined credit cards.
- If Members and Members’ guests should incur loss or damages through use of any benefit under the Travel Program, Travel Program Administrator’s liability for such loss or damage will be limited to the injured party’s fees paid for the vacation in which such loss or damage occurred, and in no event will Travel Program Administrator be liable for special, consequential or punitive damages.
- This limitation of liability shall also apply to all participating companies, servants and agents of Travel Program Administrator, specifically including but not limited to Palmer Advantage, LLC and its affiliates, agents, employees, successors and assigns.
- In no event will Travel Program Administrator be liable for any negligent or intentional action or failure to act, or for any injuries or losses arising from the accommodations of any resort, hotel, cruise, experiential vacation, or tour provider or from any other travel related product or service provided to Member directly.
- These Terms and Conditions and any fees, benefits, seasonal designations and other priorities, and any procedures for requesting and effectuating vacations may be changed from time to time by Travel Program Administrator. Current Terms and Conditions benefits, and procedures can be reviewed online, which shall supersede all prior Travel Program Terms and Conditions.
- Travel Programs and services offered through Travel Program Administrator or by third parties with the permission of Travel Program Administrator are subject to separate Terms and Conditions and may be changed or eliminated without prior notice.
- Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions or failure to pay any sums owed to Travel Program Administrator may result in the suspension or termination of Member’s participation in the Travel Program and any accumulated Palmer Advantage Travel benefits without further obligation.
- If suspension is based upon non-payment, Member’s participation in the Travel Program and ability to utilize any Palmer Advantage Travel benefits will remain suspended until all sums that are owed are paid in full and will not be extended beyond its original expiration date.
- These Terms and Conditions and the Travel Program shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Arizona. Any action at law or in equity by a Member or Member’s guest, whether vacationing with the Member or traveling by way of a Guest Certificate, to seek any remedy against Travel Program Administrator or its associated entities must be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of Maricopa County, Arizona (USA).
- In the event a Member or Member’s guest initiates an action at law or in equity and Travel Program Administrator prevails, that Member or Member’s guest shall pay all costs incurred by Travel Program Administrator in defending such action, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
- Palmer Advantage Travel and Our Vacation Center are fictitious names used by the ICE, a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 7720 N Dobson Rd, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85260-1615.
- Our Vacation Center is a trademark of ICE which may not be used without the prior written permission from ICE. Other brand names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- By using the Travel Program in any way, Member, on behalf of Member and any other person entitled to utilize Member’s Travel Program benefits, or entitled to claim through or under Member, hereby agrees and acknowledges that Palmer Advantage does not administer or provide any benefits or services described herein, and is not responsible in any way for the acts or omissions of the Travel Program Administrator.
- Palmer Advantage has acted only in the capacity of making arrangements with ICE to permit Member’s to participate in the Travel Program, which is in all ways and for all purposes designed, serviced and administered by ICE. Palmer Advantage has further arranged for Members to communicate with ICE via the Concierge, as a convenience for its Members.
- Member hereby waives and releases any claims, actions, causes or action or other complaints against Palmer Advantage and its affiliates, employees, agents, successors and assigns, arising in any way directly or indirectly from the acts of ICE or any of its affiliated entities with relation to Member’s participation in the Travel Program.
Members understand and agree that their written and/or photographic input, may be used in connection with publicizing and promoting Palmer Advantage, LLC and its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and business partners (collectively “PA”), and agree to provide an unlimited, perpetual royalty free license to use such input in its publications, sales collateral, websites, and/or in any other printed or electronic publications at any time without any conditions or restrictions. Members agree that they will make no monetary or other claim against PA for the use of the statement or image. In addition, members waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy, wherein their likeness or testimonial appears. Members shall hold harmless and release PA from all claims, demands and causes of action which any member, member’s heirs, representatives, executors, administrators or any other persons acting on any member’s behalf or on behalf of any member’s estate have or may have by reason of this authorization. Testimonials found on this site are examples of what members have said about the Program, and may have been received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual, real life experiences and do not reflect the experience of every member. Testimonials are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been have been shortened, meaning not the whole message is displayed. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.